Monday, June 30, 2008

I guess I'm just trying this out: sort of like learning how to ride a bike. My day has been busy, enlightening and frustrating. Isn't that true for most of us. Marshall, my wonderful dog, and I went for our three mile walk at 6 AM. If he doesn't get his exercise, he complains in dog language all day. I had a water board meeting at 10 AM. That was the frustrating part of my day. Watching the local newsman perform his antics in front of the crowd made me want to leave. Finally, after two and a half hours, we were let out of prison. After lunch, I cashed my stimulus check and stopped by the title company to see Jane, our new Rotary president. I'm trying to get the newsletter done and need to know who our speakers are for the month of July. Good news: Josh wants to be a Rotarian. I'm so excited for him. He was one of my favorite students in middle school. He works for his dad at the title company. What happened to becoming a lawyer? I guess maybe the bad jokes scared him off.

No comments: