Monday, July 7, 2008

Darn! I guess I'm having a bad day. Marshall and I went for our walk this morning, but after I ate breakfast, I was so tired I could hardly stand it. I laid in bed and played my solitaire game. My breakfast didn't set very well, so I felt kind of sick at my stomach. At lunch time, I got up and cleaned up the kitchen checking for my friendly ants. I had a yogert instead of lunch. The sheriff served me the papers for the water board suit. Eddie called and said he got served too. JR supposedly cancelled the suite. Oh well, we'll see. We have a meeting Thursday morning to turn it over to the city. I took a shower and did my financials for tomorrow. I hope I feel better. I think this is one of those things that happens every once in a while, ever since my second bout of cancer. It's been trying to storm all day, so it's been sort of gloomy. That sure doesn't help a sickly person. Marshall has already gone to bed.

No comments: