Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow! I didn't think I'd ever find out how to do this; however, I ate a nice salad for lunch and it must have given my brain a boost. Yesterday was the 4th of July and it seems that we have a lot of people at the lake. My friend Judy, a co-worker at the Refuge, came over to help me catalog some old records so we could see how much we could price them for at Paws & Claws. We worked for over four hours and got three-quarters of it done. Then she decided to take me out for dinner as a pay-back for a lunch I bought her. We went to the Inn and had a cobb salad. It was good. Then she had to get home to her dog and cat. I went home to try to finish reading a book that I discovered that I had already read. I couldn't remember how it ended. Marshall wanted to go to be at 8:30, but then he kept me up because he was afraid of the fireworks that the neighbors were setting off. I imagine tonight will be pretty the same. I am so relieved to know how to work this blog stuff: I was afraid I might have to call my granddaughter. She's busy being a lifeguard and giving swimming lessons. I am so proud of her.

No comments: