Thursday, July 17, 2008



My goodness! So much has happened since I last vented. I am now no longer a member of the Lakeshore Sanitation District. Past mayor Bob Barnes teased me at Rotary today. I could pontificate on that fiasco, but it wouldn't do anyone any good, so it's best left unsaid. My speaker for Rotary today would have been so cool, but she was stuck in Kingston due to our monsoonal season. She promises to be there next week. I had 45 minutes to prepare BS for the meeting. My group is so forgiving. Nancy and I did scrapbooking for 4 hours after that. She is a whiz and I'm doing a scrapbook for our workcampers that got married on June 5th. I took pictures at the wedding and at the party at Pizza Hut afterward, plus I had some other candid shots of them working at the refuge. I hope they like it. Oh, I forgot, I got this really cool picture of them "getting down" at the Pine Knot. Tomorrow is my regular day at Paws & Claws, and Marty and Sue are coming on Saturday for the weekend leaving on Monday. It should be a wonderful time on the pontoon. I hope Marty catches a fish. All I care about is swimming around with my wine on the mesa cerveza. I'm trying to get all my bases covered before I leave in August. In the meantime, I'm covering for Eliana, doing her Humane Happenings and I've volunteered to be the cashier on Fridays at Paws & Claws permanently.

No comments: